Our corporate sponsors play a vital role in our ability to offer Literacy programs and services in our local communities of Georgetown, Milton, and Acton. By donating directly to our organization or providing sponsorship of one of our literacy-themed fundraising events, sponsors help us support an increasing number of Adult Learners in our communities.
Adult Learning Centre – Literacy North Halton also works closely with local agencies and partner organizations to ensure that adult learners will continue to find appropriate local opportunities to achieve their goals.
Your sponsorship dollars will actively support adult learners in your community to build their essential reading, writing, basic math, and digital literacy skills for employment and further education, and increase their independence in daily life.
Donate now by using our secure CanadaHelps.org page below. You will receive your tax receipt at the completion of your transaction.
For further information regarding payment site security, please click on the lock symbol in the top right hand corner.
2016 - 2017 CORPORATE SPONSORS
- Maple Lodge Farms Foundation
- Denise Dilbey, Royal LePage
- Kiwanis Club of Georgetown
- Ladies Auxiliary Royal Canadian Legion
- Your Home Today Realty
- Royal LePage Georgetown
- Rotary Club of Acton
- St. Alban’s Church Georgetown
- IPro Realty Ltd.
- Milton Lions Club
- Rotary Club of Milton
- Thom Gallagher, iPro Realty
- Acton Precast Concrete Limited
- Paul C. Armstrong Insurance Brokers
- Rotary Club of Georgetown
- Silvercreek Commercial Builders
- Royal LePage Milton
- Acton Tire Corp
- Georgetown Lions Club
- Cheap Thrills Wheels & Tires
- I.O.D.E. John Milton Chapter